Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Of magic... hope, and believing.

Although there are a few weeks left in the season, I can feel there has been a shift in the light and air these last few days. I visited the garden this morning and took a deep breath...

 
 
 
  
Indeed, the natural world it's preparing to embrace the magical hours of a magical season. Autumn must be near. Do you feel this way too?
 
 
Enjoying peace in His presence...
shimmering hues of radiance tapping gently at my consciousness...


You see, from now on, anything of the magical sorts can happen... particularly in the garden... It is no wonder a frog appeared out of nowhere on my window sill the other evening...


Ah yes, the most fantastic, magical things can happen...
any time, any day...
unexpectedly, without a reason whatsoever
And all you need to do is believe...


What do you mean—you may ask? Well, I mean things like rain that leaves the most mysterious footprints, breezes at dawn that have secrets to tell you... God within us and all around us.  And oh oh sweet little fairies in lovely ballerina tutus dancing to pre-autumnal incantations too!

 
 

The natural world has a special way of welcoming changes, you know... and we can certainly learn from it. Oh, I am so ready for the arrival of the most enchanting season of all--you?  Hopefully, I won't have to tolerate another winter here...  Have I mentioned how I'm already loving the South?  It is true that I am leaving behind some very dear people and my heart is torn, and deep down somewhere in my most inner secretive part of my little heart I am feeling terribly lonesome and sad... but I'm looking forward to new beginnings, a new life, a new me.  And I know this:  Peace is God's continual gift to me... to you... and you, and to all of us!  It flows abundantly from His throne of grace.
 
 
PS:  Don't let unexpected events throw you off course.  Rather, remember that the best equipping for whatever difficulties you will encounter is your Creator's living Presence... His hand that never lets go of yours.  Ah yes, you'll be find.
 
Good night my friends!


 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Your moving South? It seems like I will be moving as well. From the state of Georgia to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God's continued peace be a balm over you my friend. God is good...all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always hard to leave a home that you love so much. But, think of all the new things you will be experiencing, new home, garden and friends.
    I, to feel that fall is in the air and can hardly wait.
    Have a good weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh yes, Autumn is coming... Slowly... Slowly... There will be more heat/humidity... But Autumn will soon walk the land.

    You my Dear, sound more happy/relaxed. I am so, so, so happy to hear that unspoken message, found "between the lines," in this post.

    Being in flux is never easy. We all know that. But to come to some peace, within that flux, is to be hoped for.

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dear Friend, Our weekend is a flurry of activity - family reunion on my husband's side - always fun - especially to see my children together and to hear their happy voices as they all catch up with one another and with their friends. I have been redoing my kitchen and relished the still hollow sound of the room without all its accessories - putting things back and choosing what goes where has also been a wonderful exercise. I have learned that I can do more with less and with what truly touches my heart.
    Hope you have a blessed day,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information.
    Relocation Services Eagle ID

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.