Sunday, April 21, 2013

My happy little things...

I want to live in a simple world... with simple people around me. A world where we don't have to feel pressured to accomplish big things... even as a child I knew that life is made up of little things... Little things may seem nothing to some, but to me, little things have big meanings.... like meadow flowers, and waking up to the first flock of Robins in the garden... little things—they bestow joy. They give me peace.

I’m the same person (in most ways) as the little girl who grew up believing that butterflies were fairies in disguise. I still get passionately enthusiastic about little things... like running against the wind and jumping around like a ballerina in the air... and of course, I love love playing house in my house when nobody is around...










Roses from summers past... lovely and nostalgic


No room is complete without roses..


Pretty...


Little roses big roses pretty roses...


Love that deep dish with the roses design... a thrift store treasure.  And the vintage book on the left with the lovely roses on the cover--I made it.




Love my wallpapared wall


From Arabella de Aragon to Otilia Micaela De Luna to Anastasia De Castellanos to my grandmother and my mother; we've been gypsies at heart and in real life for centuries.




"Half the joy of life is in little things taken on the run... but let us keep our hearts young and our eyes open that nothing worth our while shall escape us".  Victor Cherbuliez

Have a nice week everyone!