Wednesday, April 24, 2013

God in the garden

Then, in the garden... a taste of magic in the air; a shadow here, an angel there...



It's spring time... it's magic! The earth has been awaken by golden sunshine, tree branches are filling up with joyful buds, tulips are embellishing the earth; which in turn, is dressing up in supple greens, and velvety splendor... like a joyful magic carpet...


I have so much to say, so much I'd like to share, but words escape me... only feelings, the consciousness of beauty and the power that is around me... and thoughts--thoughts and beliefs that hover from my heart, like magical butterflies are possible these days...


A light is shinning upon the garden. It's a different light. It leads me to my Creator every day. And there I am, to the world, apparently alone; yet I'm surrounded by the Light, my eyes may not see the spiritual realities that surround me, but I know I am not alone.
 


"O world invisible, we view thee,
 
O world intangible, we touch thee,
 
O world unknowable, we know thee,
 
Inapprehensible, we clutch thee!"
 

7 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a wonderful time of the year full of all of the Creators blessing and the garden is the perfect place to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes its a magical time spring time but also midsummer it has a strange light feeling and air light and bright like a fairytale
    leon10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, beautiful pictures, beautiful words... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures.

    I was outside today taking pictures of our beautiful blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magical indeed... I know you have been awaiting Spring and finally it has arrived..Isn't it wonderful how it all unfolds..there is a Apple Tree right next to my Garden, and no one bothers with it..Last year I was able to get apples and bake a pie... I have water it the last two years.. This year I watched it's leave fall off and it was bare..And little by little it's leaves started to appear again..and the lovely blossoms I never realized they were so pretty lite shades of pink...Have a wonderful Spring weekend with love Janice...p.s. I love seeing your Garden..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magical indeed... I know you have been awaiting Spring and finally it has arrived..Isn't it wonderful how it all unfolds..there is a Apple Tree right next to my Garden, and no one bothers with it..Last year I was able to get apples and bake a pie... I have water it the last two years.. This year I watched it's leave fall off and it was bare..And little by little it's leaves started to appear again..and the lovely blossoms I never realized they were so pretty lite shades of pink...Have a wonderful Spring weekend with love Janice...p.s. I love seeing your Garden..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.