Saturday, December 8, 2012

White blossoms in the garden

The garden had woken up wrapped in white blossoms...


It must have been the angels...


Oh I know it was the angels! They decided to come down in the darkest hour of night and painted the sleepy garden in white...


 

Hung on trees and tree branches they left behind itty bitty twinkling stars...
 

And hung icecream cones in rose bushes...



I think the sun must had fallen from the sky and landed in the garden.


It's always such a joy to wake up to a new day and be welcomed, delighted and comforted by the purity of snow...


Very early this morning, I couln't help but leave the warmth of our cozy home and walk alone in the quieted garden.  Feeling vulnerable by the pristine purity of my surroundings, suddently I felt as if a warm mist enveloped me.  A lovely Presence wrapping me...  the Creator of the Universe...  I am so thankful.

 
This is what He's telling you.... Oh yes I can hear it... 
 
"Come to Me, and rest in My loving Presence"...
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cielo
    woow..you got SNOW :)
    just Lovley photos.......
    and do not miss.....

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    HÃ¥kan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos from the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- You have snow- wonderful white snow for the Season- Blessing to you-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty. I'm hoping to wake up to such prettiness sometime soon. But living in the south where snow comes rarely it might not happen. I love to go outside and take pictures when it does happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh thank you for taking pictures of your lovely garden! It is always soooo lovely to see them! blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes! i can hear it too.

    hope you'll find a moment to stop by (if you haven't already!) and enter a giveaway i am hosting: http://www.hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html

    smiles and happy weekend to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sight to have after waking. The photos makes me think of having a warm chocolate-in-hand gazing at these beauties. :) Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is so so beautiful! I SO wish it would snow here in Texas! Blessings to you! =)
    Breahn ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.