Sunday, July 3, 2011

Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Hello to you! And welcome to Show Off Your Cottage Monday. If you're new here, thanks for stopping by and if you've visited before, thanks for returning!
The House in the Roses
June and July are special months at the house in the roses... you can say I'm practically living in the roses... is time to take time to smell the roses and celebrate their incomparable beauty! It was also rose pruning day today--only time I cut roses, and thus I was able to enjoy some lovely bouquets... "People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us". Iris Murdoch
And what are you celebrating today? Take us to your cottage by linking! But please don't forget the rules: Link your post, not the main page of your blog. Include a link to the party or the party's button in your post (in your post please). Celebrate life and see how others celebrate theirs by visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cielo,
    Your roses are beautiful! I would love to sit in your garden soaking up the beauty for awhile.

    Thank you for hosting,

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roses and garden outdoor space is just stunning!!

    Hope you are having a great holiday weekend!!

    Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely roses! Your garden must be a joy during June and July! I can't wait for the Japanese Beetle to leave so that my roses may bloom without being harmed!
    Hope you have a marvelous day,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never cut my roses either (when I had them) except for pruning..or VERY special ocassions! I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July in your lovely home, surrounded by the lush rose gardens you keep! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you over at Christie's (Three Pixie Lane). I loved dropping by and visiting and decided to join in the fun. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cielo!
    What beautiful roses and flowers you have in your garden...it must smell absolutely heavenly as you sit and relax. I hope my gardens will be beautiful and lush like yours...but because we are starting from scratch it will be a long time before we even come close. In the meantime I will visit your gardens and dream of mine. Have a wonderful week!
    Maura :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vibrant red with the purple.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.