Sunday, April 24, 2011

Show Off Your Favorite Room

Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.
The House in the Roses
Hi everybody! If you didn't know it, The house in the roses and friends are celebrating a party today to show off our favorite room in our house, so please do come in and make yourself comfortable as we have prepared a very special show for you to enjoy! Here they are! Enjoy!

Sandra's favorite room, at The Veranda House Marydon's favorite room, at Blushing Rose Lindy's favorite room, at Cottage Hill

Mary's favorite room, at Mary's Meanderings

Karie's favorite room, at Karies Chic Creations Favorite room, at Oatmeal and Whimsy

From Marie, at Marie's Maison

From Emily at Crisp Interiors From Nita at Mod Vintage Life From Kathy, at A Delightsome Life From Shannon, at North Dakota Kitchen From Tracie, at Fishtail Cottage

And have I ever mentioned that my favorite room in my entire house is our grape covered back porch? Actually, it is my favorite room in the whole wide world... and you can see why!

A huge THANK YOU to all and every participant! It is your turn now! What are you celebrating? Remember: You’re still welcome to participate by linking as you usually do every Monday, even if you didn’t send a photograph. So linkup, but please remember, linkup should be beneficial to both authors and submitters, authors usually require a link back! Thank you for complying to the rules!

24 comments:

  1. Cielo- You featured some beautiful rooms here...but your porch? Oh...to sigh for! It is like being transported to a magical room with no walls! Perfect! I hope you are able to use it often...I would want to spend most of my free time there~ xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have rooms even half as beautiful as these. I love lace, old fireplaces, flowers and beautiful quilts but as of yet, have none :-( so I'll just have to live vicariously through all of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Diana, that porch is over the moon elegant & inviting. Look out, looks like you're going to have lots of company!

    Your magical presentations of your home & life are just wonderful, Cielo. Thank you for sharing with us ..

    Hope your Easter was blessed & joyful.
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to participate, Cielo, but I was so busy last week!!! You had some great entries that you shared! Thanks so much for hosting!

    (((hugs))),
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these beautiful rooms..have a great week ahead!

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your porch- so love to have ice tea there- beautiful!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous rooms, and I love the grape covered back porch, so enchanted.
    Have a blessed week!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cielo- I can see why this is your favorite room though your whole house is just amazing!! I love all
    the green vines. I am thinking they are grape vines?

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all beautiful. I do love the porch, that is where I would spend so much of the day. have a wonderful week. I am going to check out some of the other blogs.Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! Thank You for hosting this evening.....Julian

    ReplyDelete
  11. photos are all so very lovely...wishing i had pictures of a clean room to link in with today. :)
    thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola Cielo! Thank you for linking my dining room photo and blog to your SOYCM! All the other rooms are beautiful, but I truly adore your grape porch! Such a dreamy porch garden. Ahhh, I can picture a nice "girls" tea party there.

    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I had such a lovely porch. Loved your featured homes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved seeing pictures of so many beautiful favorite rooms. Your porch is beautiful and would be a wonderful space to spend some time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This beautiful collection of rooms makes for a nice post! Great idea, Cielo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so enjoyed each of these beautiful rooms & your grape covered porch is to die for beautiful! Thanks for sharing the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATULATIONS CIELITO ALL THE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL..HUGS SANDRA

    ReplyDelete
  18. CIELITO FELICITACIONES FUE TODO UN SUCESO ESTA DIVINA FIESTECITA.TAMBIEN TUS FOTOGRAFIAS DIVINAS ANOCHE NO PUDE HACER UN BUEN POST ,HALGO FALLO .LO IMPORTANTE ES QUE ME ENCANTO LA CELEBRACION.GRACIAS POR ESCOJER MI FOTOGRAFIA..HABRAZOS Y BENDICIONES

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful post!! I love all the rooms, but your porch is just fabulous!! You must be at peace in your magical world.

    Love the music too!

    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  20. As usual, im late for the party! So sorry Ceilo. Thanks for hosting, i always enjoy linking with u, the featured are fabulous, ur porch is awesome, ide never come inside!.............Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your porch is beautiful! I love the look of grapes growing all over the place, it's visually perfect! Thanks for hosting, I'm happy to join in the fun, Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much Cielo for hosting this fun party - loved seeing these amazing rooms! Love your covered patio - with the enchanting grape vines - simply lovely - Hope you have a marvelous weekend,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.