Friday, May 17, 2013

The Gypsy Caravan

If you've been coming here for awhile,
 
then by now you'd probably noticed how diverse I can be;
 
like a whirlwind; a case of multiple personalities...
 
as multiple and diverse, as my many blogs are...
 
And thus, there is the 'me' who lives in the house in the roses,
 
the dreamer who dwells in some mysterious woods somewhere,
 
the gardener, the witch, the gypsy and there's even a Mother Teresa too.
 
Well, OK, what can I say!
 
So here's to the gypsy me!
 
 
 
 
 
Of course, I had to have some roses too...
 
 

I have added some more luscious fabrics to my gypsy caravan;

a cute chandelier and some more baubles and bling for extra romance and fun...


 
 
 
 
 


I'm in love. Seriously. Madly. Deeply. 


Here are just a few shots of "The Cove"—our campgrounds last weekend...

soon after we arrived we we're enveloped by dusk...
 




The lake just a few steps from our trailer...
 
smooth and quiet
 
 as the earth prepared for a deep slumber.


And then... night.
 
The many wild animal sounds
 
Some familiar nocturnal noises,
 
such as the hoot of an owl or the sporadic chirping of crickets,
 
but also... the unidentified sounds after darkness
 
enveloping the land ever so mysteriously...



Safe inside... so lovely.

 
More soon! 
 
Hope you enjoyed our 'little' trip!
 
Cielo
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cielo
    woow..... just wonderful photos and a nice story :) I hope everything is ok with you Roselover :)
    and do not miss.....

    SATURDAY SHOW OFF

    it is FUN :)
    Welcome
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It waas lovely to stop by and see what you have been up to.
    New banner? Love the boots and lace!
    But it is the small heather wreath that touch me the most...
    Wishing you a great weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm duly Inspired by your Gypsy Caravan! What a Vision! Thank you for Inviting us inside!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such vibrancy and prettiness!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.