Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmast...

We run into the living room, and there is the Christmas tree and lights on the branches, and tinsel and angels and Christmas balls and lights that bubble, and on the tree, the faces of those who love us and those loved by us... A reminder of love, grace, thankfulness and every blessing we've been bestowed.

It have to be magic. It have to be!











Ah, I'm sure if I look harder I would find your face on my Christmas tree too... cause, just so you will know You mean so much to me!

Merry Christmas to all.


 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful christmas tree.
    Merry christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice idea!! Merry Christmas to you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love your pictures around the tree. Wish you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Cielo, to you and your beautiful family. God bless all of you. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.