Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas party

Our bloggie friend Jorgelina stopped by the other day to personally invite me to a Christmas party she’s hosting. So today I’m flying to Argentina! Come on, follow me!





This is my very humble and very lovely to me, Christmas tree in my living room…


I don’t over decorate my Christmas tree. I think simple is prettier. So mine is a very humble tree compare to some.



I prefer white lights to color lights, but my colorful Christmas tree works just fine for now. I have added some pretty gift boxes under the tree for decoration. Real gift boxes would come later.


Oh and remember that lovely skirt I found at a thrift store awhile back? It’s not my size, but I bought it anyway because I think it’s just lovely. I have used it as a table cloth on my side bed table and now under my Christmas tree as a tree skirt…. Pretty!

 
I have all the Christmas decorations my eyes and soul can bear to see up in their places; which is practically on my kitchen table…







So this is what my Christmas tabletop looks like this year.
 
FELIZ NAVIDAD
 
Y un abrazo a mis amigas argentinas!
 

10 comments:

  1. It all looks absolutely stunning!!!
    Ciao for now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellisima decoracion.El arbol es soñado.
    Gracias por participar amiga.
    Feliz navidad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love youre christmas decorations looks so very pretty and a merry and happy christmas!
    leon10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is lovely, Ceilo! I prefer white fairy lights too although mine are also coloured. Decorating it however is another matter. Hubby likes the tree loaded and so it is. Lots of pink, white, silver, and gold this year. Thanks for sharing yours and have a delightful weekend.

    Christmas blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a confession. I love to see trees and other holiday goodies in other people's homes, but not my own. I can't explain why but it just makes my house look cluttered and unsettles my nerves.

    Your tree is very lovely.

    pCofer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Your tree is wonderful! And very nice ornaments. The colors in your first photo are amazing!
    Do you speak Spanish?
    Besos from Argentina! Silvina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qué hermoso árbol!!! realmente soñado!!! muy lindos todos los adornos y la decoración!! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL! (Just like you!)

    Enjoy your trip - and Merry Christmas to you, too!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.