Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Posies from the garden

Hello there! Loveliest greetings from my petal-filled little world.

Sometimes all she needs is a little pink me up,
but sometimes an abundance.
Sometimes she needs roses,
sometimes peonies would do just fine...

Peonies in an old tarnish silver pot... so simple and lovely

Beautiful little accents around the house...

While less is more is my mantra in decorating,
this is just not the same when it comes to roses...
I just love those little summer's explosion of roses...
Don't you!

And here's a peep into my big little girl's room...
floral, bedding, roses and a little bit of pink too!

And what exciting things are happening in your part of the world? Lovely weather around here, spooky and strange happenings in the garden. Catching up on so much... Let's chat in the garden, shall we? Oh I have such stories to tell you; fairy tales and spooky tales... but maybe not today—it's getting late... but soon. Would you come back... oh do promise me you'll come back! ;)

Oh and before I forget.... I have uploaded a new version of Hollow Woods in Smashwords. So, if you have bought a copy already, please download the new version... I can assure you'll be spooky-liciously delighted. ;)

See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. I always knew you had beautiful flowers. You have a green thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your roses are so pretty and so nicely arranged. Mine got beat up with hail last week. I am trying to decide how far to cut them back to encourage new growth. They really are sad looking, unlike your beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you KNOW I will be back for stories and chat! Your roses are looking beautiful and everything is just as sweet and lovely as it always is when I come here. It is weird weather here but we need rain- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an abundance of Beautiful Bouquets Grace your Home... it must smell positively Divine... and the Visuals are Stunning!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Posies from the garden are just lovely in the tarnish Tea Pot...and so are your roses as well...Happy Weekend...with Love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am fond of your Posies from the garden. What a beautiful pictures you made! You are a real rose lover as I am and now I run outside to pick a bunch of roses myself.
    Janneke

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.