Friday, January 28, 2011

Dreaming in Holy Land

Remember the song that goes something like, “tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet, did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day…” Well, yes! I mean no, I wasn’t swept off my feet by wind, but yes, after rain and wind went away, I did get the chance to dance along beautiful sunshiny trails and beautifully bright mornings… It is so beautiful here and so wonderful to be able to wrap myself in sunshine and warmth. I am always amaze at how the sun shines here in the south… it seems to have a different illumination here, sort of a magical and wonderful brilliance that I cannot find in the north… sunshine and warmth—it makes me shiver with content and joy, and it makes me want to dance… and dance… At some point during the day yesterday, something got over me... I felt I was being transported to the Holy Land… And perhaps I was!
We got to share bread and wine with some very special people...
And we witnessed the most amazing happening of all times. It was really astounding, and I was lucky to have it all captured in memories forevermore…. Hope you all have a blessed and sunshiny weekend!! I’ll try to post my “Show Off Your Cottage Monday”, but I might not have Internet where I’m going next, so if you don’t see my post there, now you know why.

11 comments:

  1. That is too cool, Cielo. Where did you see the Passion Play? I hope the rest of your trip is sunny and warm!

    (((hugs)))
    ~Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, It absolutely looks like you're in the Holy Land! Great pictures. Where was this?
    Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful place for a beautiful woman...inside AND out! What a wonderful thing to be priviledge to ....Hugs-Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing suprise to see The Holy Land in Orlando in a blog post! I watch TBN all the time and have enjoyed watching Jan and the crew build this wonderful place.
    Thank you so much for posting this ~ I can't wait to go someday to here and the real Holy Land!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I was reprimanding myself for my loving storms confession/comment in your last post - after I wrote it I saw the terrific weather that hit that area - so thankful you and all are alright.
    This looks amazing - love the flower cart and I would probably weep watching the Passion of Christ - touches my heart deeply to know someone loved us sooo much - Hope you have a marvelous vacation - drink up the Southern sun! It is further south in the winter and more intense.
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful post....!!

    Have a great weekend!!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. CIELITO PERO QUE MARAVILLA LA TIERRA SANTA JESUS NUESTRO SALVADOR TE SIGE DONDE QUIERA QUE VAYAS.TE VES LINDISSSIMA FRENTE A ESA CARRETA DE COLORES TAN BRILLANTES,SE LLENA MI ALMA DE ALEGRIA ME CONTAGIAS CON TU AMOR A DIOS,QUE LASIMA QUE MUCHAS DE NOSOTROS NO PODAMOS VER ESO PUES ESTAMOS EN LAS COSAS MUNDANAS SOLAMENTE...DISFRUTA DE EL SENOR SOL TENGO MUCHO TIEMO QUE NO LO VEO ANTES DE MI CANCER EN ESTE MES YO IVA A VISITAR A MI TIERRA EL MAR DE CORTES YO NACI EN FRENTE DE EL MAR ..ME FACINA TU HERMOZA FALDA......HABRAZOS...TU HERMANITA SANDRA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Cielo, I had to scroll down to see if you were in Orlando. I have been to the Holy Land in Orlando and recognized the scenes you shared. It was beautiful to see but the scene of Jesus made me cry.

    We lived in the area (Kissimmee)for several years before moving to the mountains. I hope your vacation is wonderful. Orlando is a magical place.

    Warm hugs and prayers for safe travel.
    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. uh oh...no show off your cottage...you must be without internet.
    Well, I'm linked so if you get home and put it up, would you holler so I can come link? Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like a wonderful trip have a good time. Can I just say that you are a beautiful woman!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cielo, I love your blog. I have never commented before. Thanks for really brightening my winter. I really want to go to the holy land but will probably have to do the experience instead. You are so creative and dear. love, mimi

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.