Sunday, November 6, 2011

Show Off Your Cottage Monday

I saw a lot of food being display in our last Show Off Your Cottage Monday, and got inspired to bake. The weather called for some warm out of the oven yumminess, so I decided to whipped up my own version of a perfectly delicious chocolate zucchini bread.

Have you ever tried making chocolate zucchini bread? If you are into health or following a diet, HERE is a recipe you're going to love; 50% less fat, 21% fewer calories and 2g more fiber than the original recipe... just add a pinch of cocoa and voila! Then, I set up a pretty 'romantic' table by our bedroom window and got ready to enjoy the bread while enjoying the view outside....

It was super fun to check all the recipes in our last Show Off Your Cottage Monday and see all the yummy looking photographs... here's a review!

A Halloween mummy-head loaf of bread that was stuffed with meat and cheese! From Our Country Bungalow

Mouth watering Nutella croissants from Homemade on a dime - Have to try this one!

A mouth watering butterflied leg of lamb! Wow From Desire Empire

Homemade Oreos, from Simcoe Street

And some yummy and nutritional Zuchinni Chocolate Chip Cookies... from Hope in every season

If you were featured here, please feel free to grab the

"I was Featured" button here:

The House in the Roses

I wanted to say welcome new party goers
as well as say thank you to all my party friends for taking the time to come over and share your wonderful links each week!

THANKS SO MUCH!

The House in the Roses

Sharing with these lovely gals!

20 comments:

  1. Hi Cielo! What gorgeous images and recipes you've shared! Thanks for hosting this great party! I am glad to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cielo,
    Loving your linens, your teacups, the roses.
    The chocolate zucchini bread looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cielo,
    My husband loves zucchini bread and it is usually quite 'heavy' A lighter, healthier version - and with chocolate! sounds fantastic! Thank you for sharing and for hosting!
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this fun Monday party!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Some great recipes! I think this is the time of year that people start hunkering down and think about baking and cooking good hot soups and things, don't you? Wonderful party- as always! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bread looks so yummy! I made pumpkin chocolate chip bread this weekend, seem to be a goo time to start baking now that the weather is cooler. Thanks for hosting! Laura - Cottage and Broome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Most Beautiful One! OH, you have my tiny mouth watering looking at all of these tasty looking dishes! Thank you for hosting your party!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful & Yummy Post, and I loved all your features as well! Thank you for hosting; I'll do my best to link something tomorrow. Thank you for inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Cielo

    That bread is definately on the menu for my fundraiser afternoon tea for the Cancer Council in december. Thank you for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cielo!

    Thanks so much for featuring me! I made some chocolate zucchini bread with my 7 year old son, Cainan, this weekend too! All gone now!! Mmmm! :) Your setting is gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely week~~

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love collecting recipes and trying new ones. We love zucchini cake here and will try the chocolate one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photographs are STUNNING! Looks so yummy too. Thank you for hosting and especially for the feature - made my day :)

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. good morning!

    i don't take the time often enough to express gratitude for you, for your blog, for hosting each week. but indeed i am so thankful and look forward to visiting so many lovely posts found here.

    warmly.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for featuring my goofy mummy bread. :-) I had fun making it.
    The chocolate zuchini bread sounds delicious and I have several family members who will be excited to have me try out the nutella croissants.
    Thanks for hosting every week.
    ~cathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cielo,

    Such a beautiful post. I enjoyed looking at all your beautiful china. The bread and cookies look delicious!

    Happy new week,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for the feature. I love all the cooking inspiration and will try some of the zucchini recipes. It's in season here and that's the way I love to cook.

    Thanks again for the party every week. It's one I wouldn't miss.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for hosting. I'm having a little giveaway at DIY HOME SWEET HOME. Would love for you to stop by and enter.
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-shabby-apple-dress.html
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting -- this post made me very hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.