Monday, August 29, 2011

MY E-BOOKS

Dear friends: I just want to let you know that I’ve downloaded a new version of my e-book “Hollow Woods” unto Smashwords and Kindle Store.

When I first published my e-book I already had a second volume ready for publication, which I thought I would publish at a later time, however, after some thoughts I decided to combine both versions and make it into just one book. So now you have double the delight!

If you enjoy reading my blog “Hollow Woods”, you’re going to love this ebook! Over a hundred pages of pure imaginative delightful short stories are now ready for your reading enjoyment... with lots and lots of new stories!

You’re welcome to download the new version onto your reading device.... it’s free to those of you who have already purchased a copy!

And just in case you read Spanish, I now have two new poetry books ready to be downloaded! Here they are: My poems

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I've missed this. Have to go visit to see what I am cheating myself of.
    How exciting, you are published ... no surprise. You are one beautiful & talented lady.

    Glad I caught this post ...

    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I will go put your delightful-sounding book on my ereader very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations it all sounds so exciting. I know that feeling as I have just published my first book. I don't have an E book though,I'm still a bit old fashioned I like to smell and feel a book in my hands.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cielo, I have been lost in your magical world enjoying all the beauty written and photographed for quite some time now, but before I say goodnight wanted to pop in and thank you for sharing all the beauty and one of my favorite quotes "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it"
    (Roald Dahl)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.