Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thank YOU!

I have never seen so much rain in our valley. It had been raining for days—heavy rain, green tropical rain, and is unbelievably cold. Hard to believe June is almost upon us. This morning when I woke up and looked outside the window, I thought for a minute that maybe I was someone else living somewhere else, or perhaps, I was still dreaming and forgot to waken up… It was the fog…. the morning was unearthly still and a heavy fog had settled everywhere in the valley making everything looked dreamy and ghost-like... bizarre images drifted and floated around, as if in a dream. Is it this cold where you live too?

Oh, and can I tell you something else? Have I told you lately how very special you all are! I’m so utterly amazed at all of your prayers on our prayer chain in my previous post… I have been so blessed reading each of them--my cup is filled, and I sincerely thank you all with all my heart for the inspiration you bring to this world... and particularly to me. Be blessed…

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cielo
    Sooooooo you have got rain :)
    Can you send some to me?? :)
    YES all these LOVELY "bloggers"......
    I hope the Sun is coming to you now
    and do not miss

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    WELCOME :)
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Cielo,

    Lucky you! We could need quite some rain for our garden...

    Have a Happy Memorial Day!

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your roses are going to look even more beautiful with rain! It's raining at our neck of the woods too and the river near me is so fullof water that it's such beautiful view and love to hear all the sound it makes while running! Lots of hugs sweet and pretty lady.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely picture of the rose, Cielo. We need rain here in Alabama, so could you please send us some?

    Happy Memorial Day!

    (((hugs))),
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.