Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Early morning musings

Nature has mesmerized the house...

Nature has decided to wrap itself around the wall by the kitchen window...

so she can climb inside...

and take a pick around the house...

and view many different surfaces...

Nature has charmed my soul... I am stirred by its many wonders

Like the birds, I am enthralled by its serenity...

Entralled by its silent wisdom

And abundant of colors and shapes...

Sometimes Nature belongs to me... and wraps me in infinity, like a dance in the heat waves. My cup is filled.

When I set my eyes upon this slice of green earth, my heart grows wings...

I rejoice in the thought that I am the keeper of this precious bounty...

Enthralled in the moment I am; captured by sunshine and breezes as late summer melodies find a way through it all...

Is the melody of flapping wings, feather showers, bumblebees and buzzing buddies and dainty daises altogether...
On magical mornings, like today, the garden rests bathed in stardust... it makes a great carpet beneath bulbs, and around shrubs and perennials, and I love how it fills every space with twinkly magical lights as it settles down. That's how enchanted this speck of land is...

I hear sweet delightful sounds... can you hear it too? Somewhat similar to bell music; garden bells, enchanting hummingbird wind chimes...

The air is heavy with sweet scents... magic hovers over the garden bringing all sort of goods on its golden wings... tiny swirls of sweet-smelling breezes, ripples in the silence, memories of fragrant meadows never seen...

Nothing can break the spell that hovers over the garden in the early morning... I love the quality of light at this time of day... there is something magical in it, something marvelous... it turns the world mellow.

And if you're lucky enough, you would be able to see little creatures fluttering by... they like to hide behind the huge hollyhocks and purple butterfly bushes in the garden.

Mystical lights dance in the sky to the winds of morning. Spell of the nature fill my soul.

Ah yes, summer is on the wane here in our valley... schools are starting up, and I can already feel the melancholy of fall in the early air... the dying days of summer always leave me a bit blue. Maybe it's the diminishing daylight that does it or the candy hues of the late summer sky. Whatever the reason, the demise of summer leaves me feeling sad. Oh how I wish I could keep these lovely crystal skies and wispy clouds of late summer forever... but I know I can't.

Tell me... are you looking forward to the fall weather?

26 comments:

  1. What a beautiful garden Cielo..I can feel the whimsical, fairy-filled, enchanted air there...I would love to be sitting there taking in the scents with you and daydreaming about the warm summer days..
    I do like fall, but haven't been around fall weather in a long time....sometime soon maybe :)

    BG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Cielo - Yes, I enjoy the bounty of Summer, but we're having 100+ temps, so I'm a little anxious for fall. The flowers have faded and burned up except for some in the shade. I'm ready for fall, but I, too, get sad with shorter days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. B
    E
    A
    U
    T
    I
    F
    U
    L

    R
    E
    A
    L
    L
    Y

    B
    E
    A
    U
    T
    I
    F
    U
    L

    Love your Garden Cielo...
    Today,,,,Giant Drinks on my blog :)
    Hugs from Håkan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breath taking ! !
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is poetry and the photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and sensational post, your flowers are truly extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,dear Cielo:-)*

    I am here by you enchanted garden...and OMG!!!
    HOW incredibly nice is you garden,HOW relax,enjoyable and dreamly nice is by you...

    Thank you for share this beauty,
    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredibly beautiful!! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love coming here-no matter how busy my day-how hectic my life-I am always surrounded by the serenity I find here.

    Thanks for all the beauty that you share with us...it starts with the music and ends with the photos...perfect! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just looking at your garden on Flickr. I am sure it is gorgeous no matter what season. We look forward to fall here. When temps average nearly 100 every day, the cool fall weather can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What joyful colors decorate your garden surroundings! The riot of colors and shades of every color add to the enchantment.

    I love every season and love living where there are all 4 seasons in turn. Inside my home, I change some pillows, pictures, vases, candles, and such to echo the season outside. For me, each season has its charms.

    Today is wonderfully cool and overcast and is a pleasant change from the recent intense heat.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is rainy and cold here for the third day in a row..I have lit candles and put on some warmer clothes...can't believe I am missing the heat, but I feel the warm sunshine as I wander through your garden pictures and you truly have a way with words. Your roses and garden are beautiful.~
    hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful garden, Cielo. You should be proud, you keep it so lovely. I too, want summer to never end.
    I like summer best, and then spring, fall and winter, last.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cielo! I was in awe when I saw your post. What a lovely garden! My husband and I recently bought a house in Tulsa. Fortunately, it has an enormous backyard where I could plant beautiful flowers. Yesterday, hubby toured me in our new neighborhood and I have to say that the houses in Tulsa are beautiful and they too have impressive gardens like yours. I'm hoping I could get tips from you on how I could start with my own garden. Thank you so much Cielo for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOLA CIELITO LOS COLORES DE TUS FLORES SON MAGNIFICOS,ME ENCANTA COMO TU VINES Y FLORES SE ESTAN INVITANDO DENTRO DE TU CASITA VAN EN TU BUSCA THE FAIRIE,SIGE SONANDO AMIGA ESO ES LINDO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cielo, Just beautiful and breathtaking at the same time, Loved your post. I'm embarrassed of my flowers, they are all burned up and dead. I need a green thumb for sure. Yours on the other hand is just magical and you must work really hard in your garden for it to look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Cielo,
    Such a pretty post, but then you always have a pretty post! Your garden is very dreamy indeed..
    Have a sweet day, Hugs~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Que jardin maravilloso !!!
    Me imagino que caminar entre tus bellas plantas debe ser magico.
    Hasta siento el baile de tus haditas.
    Te dejo un beso enorme.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a post! I loved it. I can picture that beautiful garden. What hard work. It appears to be effortless, but I know it is a labor of true love. I am so proud of you!!! I feel that twinge of melancholy, but I adore autumn... It speaks to my heart and soul, and they have been missing her... Take care, sweet Cielo... Your flower chariots will keep you safe!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what fun to see all the beautiful flowers. I thought the roses at your window wanting to say hello was really beautiful and magical!! They wanted to pay you a return visit :) :) :) I love fall when all the leaves change color etc...but then I know that spring will come again...and it'll be worth the wait :) :) :) Have a lovely day, Cielo. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cielo, It's so good to see you. I've missed being around. Your garden is beautiful. Fall is in the air...I'm not ready! xo rachel

    ReplyDelete
  22. After 110 degrees yesterday, yes I'm ready for fall. But I understand your melancholy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Entiendo tan bien la felicidad que se siente al recorrer el jardín en las mañanas, y tu jardín es maravilloso, Cielo, tanto por lo que ser feliz!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. ¡Que fotos más bonitas¡ me encanta venir a verte.

    Un abrazo fuerte

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dearest Cielo, I am back once again with a question. What is the name of that beautiful lilac-shaped, flowery bush? You have in lilac color and in white? I loved your stories. I too was outside at 3 a.m. last week trying to take a picture. Mine did not turn out as good as yours. I didn't go far enough away from the door because, like you, I got a little scared by my imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful blog i love artistic photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.