Sunday, March 28, 2010

Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Welcome to “Show Off Your Cottage Monday”, a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live. It is still cold around here, and dark Stratus clouds layered and covered most of the sky... but the promise of spring lingers behind a gloomy horizon… Nothing signals the end of a long winter and the promise of spring as gloriously as the reappearance of the robins in my garden and the happy faces of pansies...

Today, I'm celebrating the joy that comes to light when sunny days appear. Ah, the sense of warmth, both bold and bright that embraces me each time the skies are clear... a moment’s peace, a sacred calm and stillness within my palms...

Are you a sun seeker? Or do you prefer the solitude of winter? What are you celebrating today about your home or life? I'd love to hear about it. Add your link below, just please be sure to:

1. Copy and paste our little logo on your blog. 2. Link back to the house in the roses from your post so that your readers can come and see what everyone else is celebrating today!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Cielo!

    Beautiful pansies. One of my all time favorite flowers.

    since I seem to have the attention span of a gnat, it is a good thing I live in 4 season state. I love each one of them or their individual contributions. And by the end of one season, when I am getting bored with it, a new one comes along.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cielo thank you for letting me link to your lovely party!

    Yea we had a taste of Spring today with nice sunny weather! So nice to have a change from snow!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,my dearest Cielo!-)*

    The springtime is my faivourite time ans sometimes not yet the warmest time in the year...but this is the Birthday of a Mother Nature!!!

    LOVE flowers amazing much as a Nature,as a happier part of the Soul of Nature!-)))*

    Wish you blessed,sunny and real warm spring days these Easter week,my sweet friend!-)))***

    Much Love and heartwarming virtual hugs,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am DEFINITELY a sunshine gal....mother nature can keep winter and all it's gloom! lol I do love a good snowfall though...that's just the kid in me coming out. I love your pansies...I have crocus' and daffodils blooming...I swear I can feel my spirit start to perk up as soon as I see flowers starting to bloom! :) Thanks for hosting the blog party, have a wonderful day!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Cielo..such beautiful pansies..I adore the shade of them..gorgeous! I like solitude in any season..love the sunlight ad love the quiet hours of the dark night.
    Have a sparkly day!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no doubt, I'm a fair weather girl. I like the sun bright and warm!

    Your pansies are such a lovely shade. Thanks for sharing.

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  7. G'morning..your pansies are so pretty.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, beautiful pansies...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muy bellas tus flores. Por acá todavía se siente mucho calor a pesar que ya estamos en otoño.

    Cariños
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cielo, Thank You for hosting your party. And I will try to link up. Great pansies. Now is the time for gardening. Have a great Easter...Julian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cielo,
    I hope I am not too late for the party!
    Pansies are so pretty.I definitely love the sunshine!
    Thank you for hosting,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, your pansies are lovely, Cielo! Happy Easter!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.