Thursday, May 19, 2011

shadows

I have a father who lives in higher places... me, and you too! Isn't that what the Book of Ages assure us? " Our Father who art in heaven"... So you think you got it all figure out... You have found the ultimate meaning, love, and purpose No disruption, troubles are under control Yet there's something missing inside you? I know... me too. I am chasing shadows of myself. And the grandfather clock is ticking tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock Oh the world is spinning spinning 'round and 'round inside you when your heart is overwhelmed within you, where do you go? Oh friend, "but thou, when thou prayest, enter into thine inner chamber, and having shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret, and thy Father which seeth in secret shall recompense thee.'—Matthew 6:6. Is it not wonderful? to be able to go alone with God, the infinite God. And then to look up and say: My Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.