Saturday, December 11, 2010

Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.
The House in the Roses
I love decorating my house... especially around the holidays. Do you have a favorite decorating style for Christmas? This year I’ve been craving some shabby ornaments in pastel pinks, aqua’s or green...
But thus far my mantle, and especially our table top are pretty much in the “whites”.
Traditional, modern, elegant, funky, bright red apples and greens; I love it all! Whatever look you’re after, you can express it through a variety of ideas. Just one new beautiful Holiday treat can transform your tree, table top, or Christmas vignettes.

(Photographs courtesy of Country Living) And so... shall we feature our Christmas tree in our next Show Off Your Cottage Monday? Oh I think so!! So here you go:

Have you put up your Christmas tree yet? Do you have a tree? Is it small, big, fat, skinny, blue, green, or pink? Please start sending your photographs my way, and we’ll showcase your tree next Monday!

Happy decorating! I'd love to hear all about what you decorate your tree with, your special memories of trimming the tree, and what ornaments mean the most to you.

15 comments:

  1. Oops! I posted on our tree this week!
    Oh, well, I'm sure I can come up with something for next week.
    Still loving your beautiful whites.
    And the pale pink is really catching my eye, too. And I've never really been a pink person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no words to describe just how beautiful your blog posts are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The silver and creamy white decorations are *to die for* Everything looks so pretty, Cielo! I am *so* enjoying your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little trees are beautiful...love that pinecone tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little trees are beautiful...love that pinecone tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post as always! I love the all white look that you have..and I saw those pictures in CL and thought they were gorgeous! hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful images.
    I think showing our trees will be wonderful. I'll be sending some photos of mine for you to pick and choose. :)
    hugs, and thanks so much for being so sweet to have this meme for us every week.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  8. CIELO QUE HERMOZAS FOTOGRAFIAS NAVIDENAS QUISIERA TENER TU TALENTO PARA TRABAJAR EN MI BLOG COMO TU,,QUE DISFRUTES TU SEMANA Y QUE BUENA IDEA PARA LA SIGIENTE SEMANA EL ARBOLITO DE NAVIDAD NO PODRIAS AVER ESCOJIDO OTRA IDEA MEJOR,,BENDICIONES Y CARINOS SANDRA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the whites and pinks for Christmas. I posted about my white and pink tree two weeks ago. My favorite! I'm showing my dining room today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Christmas decorations, just beautiful:)
    Thanks for hosting, hugs Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Lovely dreamy pictures ... like a bit of a vacation right in the middle of my day. thanks!
    I will send along pics of my trees when they are done -- right now they are UP but not decorated.
    Off to my usual slow start this holiday!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cielo,
    Lovely little trees! I think it is a great idea to show off our trees!
    Thank you for hosting,

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely, just lovely! I am sad to say I'm going to spend Christmas in rubbles...as this renovation is lingering on and on... uhrrrr!!

    So I have to be happy just browsing through so many beautiful places!

    And here, it is summer!!! we are in the rainy season...and it rains now...the air is cool...a refreshment for the hot days we just had!
    A green, flowery and hot Christmas, that's our usual for the Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "craving some shabby ornaments in pastel pinks, aqua’s or green" I could not have said it better myself! That's exactly the style I'm going for this year!
    Your post is beautiful! I just put up a blog post today, come have a look around at some of my favorite decorations!
    http://sylviacook-inspirations.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-pastel-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.